Podcast Cover Art

▼Listen Now▼

  • All
  • All
  • Body & Food
  • Boundaries
  • Business & Work
  • Confidence
  • Emotions
  • Mindset
  • Money
  • Parenting
  • Self Care
  • Soul & Spirituality
All
  • All
  • All
  • Body & Food
  • Boundaries
  • Business & Work
  • Confidence
  • Emotions
  • Mindset
  • Money
  • Parenting
  • Self Care
  • Soul & Spirituality

Ep30: To Do List Drama

On episode 30, I am going to talk with you about the value of having a single, full and TRUE To Do list.

Your current To Do list probably isn’t complete and is probably mostly up in your head – and this is stopping you from living your most aligned life and getting what you desire. It is also causing unnecessary worry and anxiety trying to “remember” all the things you need to get done.

Read More →

E29: What Would Death Do?

On episode 29, I am going to talk with you about how making a practice of thinking about death everyday can add so much more freedom, depth & expansion to your life.

It’s one of the secrets to living a more free & joyous life.

Death has been one of my greatest teachers and a concept I look to everyday as I also reflect on and celebrate with gratitude the gift of my own life.

Read More →

E28: Healing Hurry Sickness

On episode 28, I am going to talk with you about Hurry Sickness, something that can seriously effects your health & quality of life.

I learned about hurry sickness a few years back and realized I had it! Yikes!

Becoming aware of what Hurry Sickness is changed my life for the better and has helped me learn when to harness some of the things I learned from it and how to detach from it as well to come back to the present moment & connection.

Read More →

E27: Eliminating Niche Drama in Business & Life

On episode 27, I am going to share with you how to find your niche in business & life without the drama.

Niching is just about making choices about what you want and don’t want in your life.

Niching exists to serve you and to serve your ideal client. It’s really built out of sacred reciprocity and connection.

Read More →

E26: How to Stop Procrastinating

We’re back – Welcome to Season 2 of the Wildly Confident Podcast!!

On episode 26, I am going to share with you how to stop procrastinating.

Ready to be complete your New Year’s Resolutions in FULL this year?

Or meet any other BIG goal you have in your life?

Read More →

E25: Time Management 101

On episode 25 of the Wildly Confident Podcast, I am going to share with you one of my favorite TIME management tools – CONSTRAINT.

Do you have something you have been trying to complete for weeks, months, years….

Do you feel overwhelmed and like you never have enough time ?

Are you ready to finally get progress & complete your open projects AND build trust with yourself that you actually do you what you say??

Read More →

▼ You in? ▼
I have 2 options to work together!

Option 1

Option 2

Somatic Confluence Session

Option 2

Confidence & Abundance Coaching

It's no secret that my clients love their results...

It's no secret that my clients love their results...

This coaching is different because I use mindset, strategic and somatic (body) release work.

Other coaches are missing the somatic piece or are using somatic work that isn't very powerful so their clients struggle to make lasting, permanent change b/c their body & mind are not in alignment & flow.

You have to release your blocks and patterns in your body in order to let the mindset work do it's magic.
Stop the internal conflict inside & get aligned.

Not sure if this coaching is for you?
Here is where my clients were before they hired me.

▼Can you relate▼

Ready to feel better too?
Check out my client's results & book a call today.

More Client Results...

More Client Results...

What can Confidence Coaching do for you?

Get the internal & lasting confidence to go after anything you desire.

Get a custom plan and accountability to create your dream business or career.

Remove limiting money beliefs & learn strategies to increase your income.

Learn how to magnetize, manifest, and call in the opportunities, clients, and life you desire.

Find balance by learning time management that works for every facet of your life.

Learn how to make bold and clear decisions that you follow through with.

Feel happier & have more fun everyday.

Clear old patterns, traumas, and painful emotions from the past.past.

Kid's shows I approve of

I only have a few at this point….I think most TV carries messages that gets into kids subconscious that is antiquated & harmful to self esteem -mainly because the shows are created from the lens of a white cis male perspective & materialism. 

Book Suggestions Right Now

I have so many book suggestions and I will be adding more here as I am called. I read about a book a week – so I have a lot of options. You can get all these books at your local library or bookstore. 

Welcome Home Goddess


Hi, I'm Kathrine. I'm a certified Life Coach, Creatrix of my own Multi Million $ Biz, Intersectional Feminist, & Mama to 3 little people. I'm like a combo of a top business strategist, manifesting maven and a No-BS best friend who will call you out and get you back on track to your ideal life.

I've had wild success in all areas of my life and I can't wait to share with you my mindset & manifesting secrets.

We’ll make strategic and actionable plans to help you get what you want. I’ll support you not only with this and accountability, but with reducing your stress and adding a sense of calmness with the somatic work. You got this!

Follow Kathrine on Instagram

Follow Kathrine on Instagram

  • katweissner
  • katweissner
  • katweissner
  • katweissner
  • katweissner
  • katweissner
Follow @ katweissner

Interested in doing Business Coaching with me - about 50% of my clients are small women business owners looking to have consistent growth & income.

**Spoiler alert** From my experience, lack of confidence & scarcity mindset are 80% of what is sabotaging you from getting what you desire in your business (the other 20% is systems & strategies). Check out my business page if you want more details on Business Coaching here.

Interested in doing Business Coaching with me - about 50% of my clients are small women business owners looking to have consistent growth & income.

**Spoiler alert** From my experience, lack of confidence & scarcity mindset are 80% of what is sabotaging you from getting what you desire in your business (the other 20% is systems & strategies). Check out my business page if you want more details on Business Coaching here.

Scroll to Top

Interested in feeling more Confident & Abundant?

Sign up to get my emails.
You can always unsubscribe at any time if you change your mind.

Book Free Call